There are different ways you can pay for orders.
- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard & American Express)
Paying by Credit Card
Credit Card Buyers can pay securely by credit card (including Visa and Mastercard) via PayPal.
Paying with PayPal
- With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely online.
- Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance.
- Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal's site where you could make the payment.
Advantages with using PayPal:
- Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
- Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). Beawi doesn't see your credit card number (it is safely encrypted through PayPal's server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
What if I don't have a Paypal Account?!
Don't worry as you do not need to own a PayPal account to pay: you may enter your credit card's data directly at PayPal and complete your payment. You don't need to register a PayPal account either.
1) MAKE SURE THE "PAY WITH DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD" OPTION IS SELECTED
If your PayPal page looks as follows, just click on "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" or "Check out as a Guest".
2. ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD'S DATA
Address, email & phone number may also be requested depending on your country.
When you are done, click on "Review and Continue".
3. CLICK ON "PAY NOW"
4. CLICK ON "NO, THANKS" WHEN ASKED ABOUT CREATING A PAYPAL ACCOUNT. YOUR ORDER IS COMPLETE!
DONE! YOU WILL SHORTLY RECEIVE YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO CONFIRM YOUR PURCHASE! ENJOY SHOPPING :)
TROUBLESHOOTING PAYPAL PAYMENTS
Depending on a number of factors you could run into problems when paying at PayPal. Some common issues are:
1) I am not getting redirected to PayPal at all
Your browser's PayPal cookies might be messed up; you may try deleting your cookies to fix this <- Please Try This Step Very Important
2) PayPal is not accepting my credit card
Please double check the data you entered at PayPal's form. If everything is correct, chances are that you actually do own a PayPal account and that your credit card is associated with that PayPal account. If this is the case, then you will only be able to pay with that card by logging into your PayPal account. If this is too much trouble, then just try paying with a different credit card.
3) I can't find a "Pay with Debit or Credit Card?" option
Unfortunately, PayPal does not allow direct credit card payments in all cases. Sometimes it is because of your location, or sometimes PayPal might believe by checking your browser's cookies that you actually own a PayPal account. You might try deleting your cookies to get around this. If you are still unable to troubleshoot the cause of your paypal error, Click here to find out why